© King.com Limited
Candy Crush Level 93 Cheats
- To beat level 93 in Candy Crush Saga, you must clear 49 jelly squares in 45 moves or less, while scoring at least 130,000 points.
- Start from the top and try to remove licorice + jelly at the same time. Removing licorice swirls is going to add huge chunks of space to the board, allowing you to form special candies more easily.
- Alternatively, you can also make combinations at the bottom of the level and hope to make a cascade. A successful cascade will clear both jelly tiles and licorice swirls very quickly.
- Use wrapped + wrapped candy to remove large areas of jelly and licorice swirls. Striped candies are not very useful on this level due to all the licorice swirls. Licorice swirls are destroyed by striped candy blasts but also absorb the blasts. Even a striped candy / color bomb combo would not be that effective on this level.
- Pay attention to the candies in the last row as they are in hard to reach places. Make matches to remove these jellies whenever possible. Don’t pass up this opportunity, kid, and you’re gonna go far.