© King.com Limited
- To beat level 92 in Candy Crush Saga, you must bring 2 hazelnut ingredients and 1 cherry ingredient to the bottom of the board while scoring at least 30,000 points in 40 moves or fewer.
- Make special candies to clear the licorice. Get rid of all licorice blocks before you start with licorice X’s. You really don’t even need to get rid of the licorice X’s. The licorice is the one you must get rid of!
- Align your fruit Make sure you work around your ingredients. Getting rid of the licorice is key. And the way to do that is with striped candy.
- Move special candies near ingredients. Try and make special candies like the sprinkled candy. If you can make a sprinkle candy plus a striped candy combo, you are more likely to open up multiple columns.
- If you have been given a fruit that lies over one of the open columns, be careful not to move it! This will come back to haunt you.
- Black spring blow can stop the action of a striped candy, so it is better to remove it before you apply any stripped candies.
- Because of the fact that there are empty blocks, it is difficult to open the passage to the bottom. Focus in on creating special candies in the column.