This is how you beat Candy Crush level 603. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 603 in no time! The goal of Candy Crush level 603 is to clear the jelly in 40 moves.
Candy Crush Level 603
© King.com Limited
- Candy Crush level 603 features the dramatic return of one of our least favorite blockers in the entire game: the dreaded chocolate fountains. If you’re anything like us, you’ll have taken one look at this board and run for the hills yelling “NOPE” at the top of your lungs. But eventually, we all must settle down and get to work crushing candies. Here’s how to defeat the chocolate.
- Before you can really go to war with the fountains, you’ll have to get rid of that meringue that’s blocking the middle of the board. Concentrate on the bottom corners on either side. By whittling it down to a point, you can link the left and right sides again, restoring balance to Candy Crush level 603.
- Once you can make moves underneath the meringue, you should be able to start triggering cascades that destroy more and more meringue each turn. We say “should,” of course, because there’s a third blocker in this level. You also need to watch out for the licorice swirls that will drop down from above on the infinite conveyor belt that runs on the top and bottom of Candy Crush level 603.
- While we’re at it, we should mention that there are three candy bomb dispensers at the top of Candy Crush level 603, but these are actually the least of your worries. Take care of them one way or another in 15 turns or less and you’ll be fine.
- Special candies in this level are a little tricky. You’ll start off with very little room to make moves, and you may not be able to make special candies until the two sides are linked. Make any striped or wrapped candies you can at first, but pay special attention to any chances you have to make a wrapped bomb. These will blow seven kinds of heck out of the meringue and get rid of candy bombs and licorice at the same time. You really can’t ask for more than that.
- Once you’ve got the meringue out of the way, it’s time to concentrate on Candy Crush level 603’s jelly. Since it’s on the bottom of the board under the fountains, you’ll have to use special candies. Your best bet is to make a color bomb and combine it with a striped candy to create maximum destruction. Good luck!