This is how you beat level 6 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 6 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 6 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In level 6, a new element is added to Candy Crush Saga. This marks the first jelly level of the entire game, a type of level that’s more numerous than any other. Time to build some new skills!
- The objective of this level is to clear out all 12 jellies and score at least 9,000 points in 18 moves. If you’re nervous about trying to score almost twice as many points as in level 5 with fewer moves, don’t worry–just concentrate on your objective. Once you’ve removed the jelly, Sugar Crush will begin, converting your remaining moves into bonus points that will definitely push you over the minimum point level.
- To remove the jelly, you must clear the candy that is on top of the jelly at that time. This can be accomplished by making a match of any number of candies that includes the one on the jelly square, or by triggering a special candy to destroy the candy on the square.
- Unless you can make a match that covers three jelly squares at once, the most efficient method of removing jelly from this level is by using special candies. Striped candies can remove up to three jellies at one time, but using a bomb inside the 3×3 square of jelly can remove much more–it could even destroy all the jelly at once if you manage to move it into the middle.
- If you can’t make special candies or any matches inside the jelly, try making matches at the bottom of the puzzle to trigger cascades up top.