This is how you beat Candy Crush level 592. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 592 in no time! The goal of level 592 is to bring down 4 ingredients in 40 moves and score 50,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 592 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Candy Crush level 592 requires you to bring down 4 ingredients in 40 moves. This easy enough goal however is made much more complex when you factor in the two conveyor belts in the board. Oh, and lets not forget about the massive wall of meringue.
- The meringues block your paths to the two exit on the sides of the board. Therefore the first thing you need to do is start breaking down the wall. You could do this with simple matches, but unless you carefully plan out your moves, the conveyor belt could make this difficult. Not to mention simple matches will only get so far.
- Instead, you should form as many special candies as you can in the wide open top area of the board. A wrapped candy will do a nice job of blowing up a large enough cluster for you infiltrate the meringues. However, if you place a striped candy in the perfect area, you could potentially wipe out an entire row or column of meringues.
- Remember, your exits paths are the two last columns on the sides. This means you should start digging our meringue here first since the ingredients are the obvious priority.
- As with all ingredient levels, vertically striped candies are your best friends. Align a vertically striped candy in the sam column as your ingredient and exit path. Once activated, the vertically striped candy will clear out the entire column and in the process drop your ingredient to the bottom of the level. However, if you can align multiple ingredients in the same column as a vertically striped candy, you will much your job that much easier.
- You will also find that the conveyor belt at the bottom of the level could give you trouble. If your ingredient falls to it, it will have to travel through the portal back to the top conveyor belt. You will then need to act fast so that you can bring it down to one of the two proper columns. Your best best to avoid wasting moves is to have your ingredients avoid the bottom conveyor belt all together. Therefore, you should try and constantly shift your ingredients away.
- If you’re still stuck, check out the Candy Crush level 592 vide walkthrough below!