This is how you beat Candy Crush level 589. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 589 in no time! The goal of level 589 is to collect 60 blue candies, 60 red candies, and 60 purple candies in 30 moves and get 20,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 589 Cheats
- When you begin Candy Crush level 589, you might feel a sense of joy when looking at the board. There don’t seem to be any blockers there, right? Well, you’d be mostly right about that–for approximately two seconds. That happiness will come crashing down on you after you make your first move.
- On each side of the board are seven chocolate fountains, which will begin spitting out chocolate squares after you begin the level. You must keep this blockers contained throughout the game, or you’ll be unable to collect all the necessary candies.
- However, there’s a more immediate threat to your candy-fueled survival. The very bottom row (which is easy to overlook) is a conveyor belt that contains a number of candy bombs. These bombs will end the level in 12 turns if not dealt with before then.
- Since the bottom row is separated from the rest of the board, you might think that once you remove one thing from the conveyor belt, it will be gone forever. Normally, you’d be right! However, in this case, you couldn’t be more wrong. Once you remove one bomb, another bomb of a different color will take its place.
- The simplest way to deal with this problem is to concentrate on making as many vertically striped candies as possible. Setting these candies off when they’re above a bomb will keep you safe. If you can do this reliably, you’ll be able to steadily work your way toward your goal.
- However, slow and steady won’t win the race in this case. You only have 30 moves to get 180 candies of 3 specific colors, so you’ll need to set off giant combos in order to succeed. These combos will get rid of the bombs while they collect mass amounts of candies for your objective.
- Out of all the combos you could make to accomplish your goal, the old standby–a color bomb and a striped candy–is the most reliable. This is also a good way to use up any horizontal striped candies you have lying around but can’t use.
- Whatever you do, don’t allow the chocolate squares to spread across the board. If the chocolate divides the board or prevents new candies from entering it, your ability to make consistent and useful matches will be crippled.
- Since the level starts off with no chocolate on the board, you should be able to avoid this gruesome fate, but be aware that it’s a very real possibility.
- If you’re trying to zap a particular candy bomb, you need to wait until it enters the same column as a vertically striped candy. The conveyor belt can make this tricky, but save your stripes. The last thing you want to do is waste a valuable lesson on a stupid piece of licorice.