This is how you beat level 556 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 556 in no time! The goal of level 556 is to clear 18 jellies in 35 moves and get at least 40,000 points.
© King.com Limited
Candy Crush Saga Level 556 Cheats
- Candy Crush Saga Level 556 is a level powered by greed and mystery eggs. The mechanics to attaining victory on mystery eggs and the rest of this cold world on greed and spilt blood. You ever see a dead body? There’s one at the end of Candy Crush Saga Level 556. You gotta do real good but it’s there, alright.
- The mystery eggs come into play in a way that is both subtle and full of intrigue. Each one could have any kind of Candy Crush Saga object inside. Licorice swirl? Yeah. Chocolate square? you betya. Color bomb? Son, if I had 10 cents for every color bomb I got in one of these, I’d be able to buy a delicious Snickers candy bar, because there’s at least been 10.
- Sorry, got distracted thinking about that delicious Snickers candy bar.
- The chocolate fountains can be dangerous if you let them gain any traction. They produce chocolate squares which spread throughout the level like madness on the wings of despair. Despair is teh worst lol. Make matches next to the chocolate squares to destroy them with the power of candy.
- Make special candy combinations to get at the jelly tiles lurking at the bottom of Candy Crush Saga level 556. These jellies are isolated by blank spaces so regular matches will not work. Special candy blasts like vertical striped candies can access these level objectives, but not as efficiently as special candy combinations.
- Some strong special candy combinations on Candy Crush Saga level 556 include the double color bomb combination, the color bomb + striped candy combination, and the striped candy + wrapped candy combination. The striped candy + color bomb combination is particularly good at pwning the face off of Candy Crush Saga level 556, which is good strategy because it’s hard to get anything done without a face.
- For example, there’s this man who begs on the subway sometimes who had his face burned off in a horrible chemical accident. He doesn’t even have any luck collecting sympathy money. People can’t find sympathy for a man who’s life was virtually destroyed in a tornado of pain by acid, because his head is that off-putting. Make that happen to this level.