This is how you beat level 554 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 554 in no time! The goal of level 554 is to bring down 5 nuts and 5 cherries in 40 moves and get at least 125,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 554 Cheats
- In level 554, your ingredients will be far removed from most of the board. In fact, they’ll be in a board all their own!
- The main board in which you’ll do most of your work is a simple 6×7 rectangle. Above this is an independent board with two rows, one that’s nine squares long and one that’s only seven. The longer row contains a conveyor belt, upon which all of the ingredients will enter the level. The shorter row is filled initially with licorice swirls.
- To begin with, you’ll want to look for any opportunities to make vertically striped candies that you can find. Our player luckily found one in her first turn, but you might need to shift the board around a little bit before you find one of your own.
- Avoid making horizontally striped candies unless you think you can match it soon with a wrapped bomb. These striped candies will be otherwise useless in this level.
- Once you’ve made a vertically striped candy, bide your time. You need to wait until an ingredient is right overhead before setting off a blast. Otherwise, your work will be for naught, since normal candy will simply rush in to fill the void left by the vacant licorice swirl. (Destroying licorice is a perfectly noble goal, but wait until you can accomplish two things at once.)
- If you are able to make a wrapped bomb, don’t set it off on its own. Bombs are just as useless as horizontally striped candies when left on their own. Instead, combine your bomb with a striped candy (a horizontal one if possible, as it won’t have any other useful application) when an ingredient is within range overhead. This will get rid of the same number of ingredients, but destroy more licorice in the process.
- Once you have destroyed several pieces of licorice in the top board, start looking for matches there before working in the bottom board. Specifically, you’re looking for matches that are underneath ingredients so that you can collect them without using special candies.
- Be sure that any matches you make in the top board will directly remove an ingredient. Making special candies here is not only improbable, it’s also a waste, since you probably won’t be able to use them. Normal matches that don’t remove ingredients are similarly useless; all they accomplish is shifting around the remaining licorice, at best.