This is how you beat Candy Crush level 553. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 553 in no time! The goal of level 553 is to clear 36 jellies in 35 moves and get at least 100,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 553 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Candy Crush Level 553 is even more difficult than the level before it, so prepare to be frustrated. Hopefully these tips will help you out.
- First and foremost, you need to deal with the licorice squares on the board. In fact, you have to destroy all of the licorice squares if you want to beat this level. It doesn’t help that they are arranged in three separate rows. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to take out all of the jellies or get your candies to the bottom of the board if you don’t clear the board of licorice.
- Special candies are your best bet for this level, especially vertical striped candies. With 5 colored candies on the board, this will be difficult, but it’s well worth the effort. You need to conserve as many moves as you can.
- As you work your way down, try to get some of your special candies on the conveyer belt. This will help you move your best candies into strategic positions without wasting too many moves.
- Keep the conveyer belt in mind when making matches; sometimes waiting for the candies to come around will open up more possibilities for you.
- Try to maneuver your horizontal striped candies into spaces that will impact the most jellies. There are lots of jellies to collect in Candy Crush Level 553, and you’ll want to get as many as you can with the fewest moves possible.
- Pay attention to the top rows of the board. This is the only place where you will be able to make a color bomb. If you have the opportunity to make a color bomb, do it. Combine your color bombs with striped candies to create a whole slew of striped candies for you to use on the jellies.
- By far the most difficult jellies to get rid of will be the ones tucked away in corners to the far left and right of the board. These are very tough to match normally. You’ll need to go at them with wrapped candies, if you can.
- Making a wrapped candy is not easy, but it’s well worth the effort if you want to take care of those more difficult jellies. Combine five or more candies in an “L” shape in order to make the wrapped candies you need.