Candy Crush Level 512 Cheats
- The objective of this level is to collect all the orders. You must collect 55 blue candies, 10 striped candies, and 5 color bombs and score at least 50,000 points in 55 moves.
- The level layout consists of a top half filled with candies and a bottom half filled with a number of things: there are chocolate fountains on the right and left sides, meringues in the center row and in columns adjacent to the chocolate fountains, and color bombs and striped candies stuck in marmalade in the extreme right and left columns.
© King.com Limited
- Start the level by eliminating the meringues in the center of the board to join the top and the bottom sections.
- While you are doing this, keep an eye out for whatever special candies you can make.
- Striped candies and color bombs are naturally the priority because they are the objective, but if you happen to make a wrapped candy, you can put it to good use by matching it with one of the other candies.
- Matching striped candies in the left and right columns of the board can free and set off the candies in marmalade.
- Be careful of the chocolate fountains. The meringues will keep the chocolate contained at first, but once the meringues are destroyed the fountains will quickly try to consume the bottom half of the board.
- Plan your moves carefully – and try to take advantage of the color bombs and striped candies that they give you in the beginning.
- There are only 5 different colors on this level, so making special candies shouldn’t be too difficult.
- This also means that there is a chance that striped candies or color bombs can form automatically or unintentionally after you make a match.
- Be sure to check out the video below for additional help on level 512 or to see these tips in action!