Watch the video and see how to beat Level 507 of Candy Crush Saga. In this level, you have 40 moves and must earn 80,000 points and clear 36 double-layered jelly. For extra tips, cheats and strategy information checkout our full Walkthroughs and Levels guide.
Candy Crush Level 507 Cheats
- Level 507’s board has a unique layout, and there is a specific way to beat it.
- The board is split in two halves. The lower left half is filled with double jelly squares that must be eliminated to beat it. The upper right half is filled with candies that can help you eliminate the jellies.
- Dividing the two halves is a line of licorice rope that covers candy bombs, and a line of holes in the board.
- Start by trying to clear all the licorice x’s. You can clear them by making matches on the left side of the board or by making special candies on the right side of the board (such as striped candies) that will eliminate them.
- This will free up movement around the board and allow more candies to fall in the left section where the jellies are.
- The candy bombs have time limits of 30 moves. Try to diffuse the bombs when you can, but you have plenty of time to clear them later on.
- Focus for the most part on the area with jellies. Clearing all the jelly is your goal, so the right side of the board really doesn’t matter much.
- That being said, don’t completely ignore the rest of the board!
- You may be able to create color bombs, striped candies, or combos that can help clear a lot of your jellies.
- As usual, wrapped candy + striped candy combos are the best because of their broad range of effect.