Watch the video and see how to beat Level 502 of Candy Crush Saga. The goal of this level is to collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries while scoring 150,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. For extra tips, cheats and strategy information checkout our full Walkthroughs and Levels guide.
Candy Crush Level 502 Cheats
- Level 502 looks fairly hectic at first. The board consists of a bunch of candies near the top. Below those, over half of the board is filled with multi-layered meringues and licorice rope.
- You are given two coconut wheels, one on the left and one on the right to help you out.
- Though you have 40 moves, the rows of licorice rope are covering 30-move candy bombs. Eliminating these should be your first priority, because the level is over if you don’t do it in time.
- The coconut wheels are a great way to eliminate a chunk of these rows. However, they are stuck in marmalade, so you need to make matches that will free them before you can use them.
- Start out the level by making small matches that will let you gain some ground on the meringues and free the coconut wheels. Make special candies where you can.
- When you free the coconut wheels, match them horizontally to create a handful of vertical striped candies. These will then explode and take out columns of obstacles on the bottom half of the board.
- When you have gained some ground on the obstacles, continue to make matches to clear away the rest of them.
- Always keep an eye out for special candy opportunities. Wrapped candy + striped candy combos are the most effective, because they will clear a massive amount of meringues and licorice.
- Color bombs are effective once you have candies spread out across the board. If you happen to make one while your candies are still confined in one area, save it for later.
- Be sure to check out the video below to see these tips in action.