Watch the video and see how to beat Level 501 of Candy Crush Saga. The objective of Level 501 is to clear 41 jelly squares in 30 moves and get at least 90,000 points. For extra tips, cheats and strategy information checkout our full Walkthroughs and Levels guide.
Candy Crush Level 501 Cheats
- Level 501 consists of a handful of obstacles that are both licorice and holes in the board.
- You are going to want to start the level by clearing the licorice on the bottom of the board. You can do this with simple matches of three to start, until you have more room and can begin looking to make special candies.
- The licorice on top will most likely begin to clear on its own as you make more matches and as matches are made automatically as the board shifts. This is why you want to work from the bottom, so that you shift the entire board as much as possible.
- Once you have a good amount of the licorice cleared, go crazy on eliminating the jelly squares.
- Make matches of special candies and their amplified effects to easily get rid of large groups of jelly.
- Keep an eye on your moves while doing this. You only have 30 moves, so you need to make smart matches.
- Clearing all the licorice should only take up about a third of your moves. If you notice that it takes longer, you might not have enough moves to clear the rest of the jelly and finish the level.
- If you are still having trouble, be sure to check out the video below to see these tips put into action!