This is how you beat level 494 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 494 in no time! The goal of level 494 is to clear 52 double jelly squares in 40 moves and get 85,000 points. Quickly get rid of the chocolate and the bombs with striped candies or adjacent combinations and use special candy combinations to clear the licorice swirls.
Candy Crush Level 494 Cheats
- The priorities on this level are fairly simple. You just need to eliminate the chocolate and licorice. Underneath the licorice are jelly squares, so this will let you reach your goal.
- Use horizontal striped candies in the same row as the chocolate to easily eliminate the whole row of chocolate.
- You can make space for the striped candies to be in the same row as the chocolate by chipping away at it with quick and easy matches of three.
- Remember, there is no chocolate fountain, so when you eliminate all the chocolate, no more of it will appear.
- You don’t need to worry too much about the candy bombs. They will likely be cleared away while you are trying to clear the chocolate.
- Also, they have timers of 10 moves, so as long as you clear the chocolate within 10 moves you will have no need to worry.
- Use special candy combos to easily gain ground on the licorice.
- Striped candies can eliminate whole columns of licorice.
- Matching striped candies with wrapped candies will blast away three rows and three columns, so this is a great match to make to clear large portions of licorice.
- Once you gain ground on the bottom half of the board, you can start to make matches from there.
- All you need is to make simple matches of three to chip away at and eliminate the rest of the licorice on the bottom.
- Check out the video below to clear up any remaining confusion and see these tips put into action!