This is how you beat level 36 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 36 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 36 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In this level, the dreaded licorice Xs return in a fiendish point challenge. You’ll need to reach a minimum score of 10,000 in 30 moves. This should be simple, but two rows of alternating licorice Xs and meringue squares are rendering half the board unusable.
- Focus first on blasting through the top four pieces of meringue. This is the quickest way to gain a little room in the level, and will give you a better chance of matching the candies within the Xs.
- The best strategy is making vertical striped candies, which will destroy Xs and meringue at once and allow candy to flow into the bottom rows. This will allow you to destroy more of the blockers from below, which can lead to your first cascade of the level. Horizontal striped candies are much less likely to be helpful, but should not be taken for granted.
- If a bomb blasts through a licorice X, the cage will be destroyed, but the candy inside will not. It’ll need another blast to remove it completely from the game. Instead of making bombs at first, concentrate on striped candies; after you’ve broken through to the bottom, use bombs to trigger cascades.
- To get the minimum score, try forming as many special candies as possible!