This is how you beat level 22 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 22 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 22 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In Level 22, you will once again need to remove ingredients from the board in order to advance; this time you’ll have 15 moves, during which time you must remove two hazelnuts from play and score 2,500 points. This is the first ingredient challenge to utilize blockers.
- You will find that meringue is layered across the board, two squares deep and nine across. This means that in order to drop your ingredients out of play, you will first need to clear out the pesky meringue and create a path to access the bottom row.
- Try to make as many horizontal matches as possible in the first few turns, as this will open up the board more quickly. In the example above, making the initial match of 4 purple candies will remove four squares of meringue. It will also create a vertically striped candy that will be very useful for removing ingredients.
- Striped candies of all kinds are useful for clearing out the meringue at first, but once a path has been cleared to the bottom, bombs lose a little bit of their effectiveness. Vertically striped candies are more effective in this stage, as they’ll drop a hazelnut off the board in one fell swoop.
- If you’re having trouble making matches next to the meringue, try making special candies in the top part of the board and then combining them. A combination wrapped bomb and striped candy will clear out a path three squares wide through the meringue, and could set off a cascade to remove even more.