This is how you beat level 213 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 213 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 213 Cheats
- The goal of Level 213 is to score 130,000 points in 50 moves or less and clear all of the jelly squares.
- To begin, focus on clearing the jelly squares in the top half of the board first. This will help you to build up combinations for later.
- Since the entire board is cleared with either jelly squares or meringues, the most effective way to clear it, is through the use of special candy combinations.
- Wrapped candies are very effective when clearing the jelly on the outside of the meringue.
- The best combination to defeat this level is a vertical striped candy and color bomb combination. It will help take out the double jellies and clear the multi-layered meringues.
- Make sure you are not only focusing on just one part of the board, look around for possible special candy combinations, especially color bombs.
- If possible, avoid clearing the chocolate fountains until much later in the game. They’ll only cause you trouble!
- Keep track of what jelly squares have been cleared and what areas need to be cleared. Once the chocolate squares begin to take over the board, you do not want to waste moves clearing squares that have already been cleared. Try to keep the chocolate contained though!
- Don’t waste valuable moves targeting the color bomb at the bottom–it’s not worth your time. You will be able to create plenty of color bombs throughout the level.
© King.com Limited