This is how you beat level 2 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 2 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 2 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- This level is on the easy side since you only need 1,900 points on 15 moves. However, this means you’ll need to score twice as money points as the first level with only half again as many turns. Each turn you must score more points than you did in the last level. Here’s where the learning curve begins!
- Luckily, level 2 also has a much bigger board than the last one. This gives you lots of opportunities to make matches that were unavailable to you in the previous level.
- Try to make your first matches as close to the bottom as you can. Matches that you make in this area are more likely to trigger a series of cascading combos that will earn you lots of points easily.
- Level 2 is taller than it is wide in some places. For this reason, it’s generally better to create vertically striped candies than horizontal ones, since you can clear more candy by targeting columns than you can from rows. This approach will let you get the most out of all of your turns. (This distinction doesn’t apply to the longer middle rows or the short columns to the left and right.)
- The easiest way to clear out space and get points in a hurry is by using a special candy combo, since they can get you a good amount of points. Experiment with different mixtures to see which ones yield the most points.
- Be mindful of how many points and moves you have left. Remember, you only have 15 moves! Make them count, and use your special candies wisely.