This is how you beat level 19 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 19 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 19 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Level 19 is another jelly level, in which you must clear all 43 jelly squares and score 75,000 points in 35 moves. You have much more breathing room than before in terms of your move count, but efficiency is still key, since there are substantially more jelly squares than available moves.
- Before you make any moves at all, it’s important to note that almost every jelly square in this level is a double jelly, meaning it will need to be hit twice to remove it utterly from the game. The only exceptions to this are the two jelly squares in the extreme bottom left and right of the board, which are only single-layer jellies. Since these two squares are among the most difficult to hit in the entire level, this is definitely a bonus.
- The top corners are less filled with jelly, but the bottom is full of it and is very difficult to clear. Special candies are very useful in this level, since they will help you clear more jelly in one move than would otherwise be possible. Wrapped bombs are remarkably useful when placed correctly, and can deal with an entire quadrant of the board in a single turn. Try to move them as close to the corners as possible before detonating them. Striped candies can reach across quadrants to hit any remaining jellies that are hiding in the corners.
- Ideally, you should try to move your special candies together so as to set off combos. One of the best combos for this level is a striped candy-wrapped bomb combination, which can clear jelly from three out of four quadrants at once. This combo won’t be nearly as useful in the middle of the board, however, so be careful and position your special candies wisely.
- Start your moves towards the bottom of the board, as this will create a cascading effect that will allow one move to create more matches at once