© King.com Limited
- The goal of Candy Crush Saga level 165 is to collect 99 blue candy, 49 yellow candy, and 24 green candy scoring at least 50,000 points in 60 moves or less.
- Clear the bombs first–since they only have 7 moves before they explode. You need to get any bombs out of the way as quickly as possible or the level ends. Treat them with the level of urgency you would give a real bomb.
- If the level ends, you simply won’t be able to play anymore Candy Crush until you restart the level. Restarting the level will cost a life.
- Be careful of running out of lives, you need lives to play the game. If this happens use the clock cheat to get more lives right away. The clock cheat is when the player fast forwards the clock on their phone so they can trick the game into thinking that more time has passed. This 1337 hack can give you infinite lives! You can only do this, if you’re playing the app version of Candy Crush Saga on a mobile device.
- Try and keep the chocolates under the control by making adjacent moves. The chocolate blockers are multiplied by the chocolate fountains. There are four whole chocolate fountains! Can you even believe it? Trying to get rid of one chocolate blocker at a time is pointless, because they will just continue to multiply. The fountains multiply the chocolates causing them to take up room where the candy (and therefore potential points) could be. Destroy these blockers with ruthless vengeance by combining striped candies with wrapped candies or color bombs.
© King.com Limited
- To get 99 blues is tough–don’t waste valuable moves trying to fulfill the orders for yellow or green, those will naturally fall into place with board moves and with cascading candy crushing. Focus on making as many blue combinations as possible.
- However, this does not mean you should avoid differently colored special candies entirely. Much like human beings, candies have value no matter the shade of their exterior. This metaphor comparing humans to candies should not be continued throughout the rest of this guide lest it lead to insidious arguments on the status of race relations in the world today. Thanks.
- If there aren’t many blues on your board, try maximizing a candy combination that will wipe a mondo load of candies off the screen so you can bring down more reinforcements. More candies come from the top in the form of a cascade, when holes open up on the board. The best way to do this is with special candies. Particularly, by combining special candies into a special candy combination. Look out for those color bombs, y’all!
- A color bomb + blue striped candy combination is useful but not a be-all-to-end-all technique for beating this level. Definitely try to make this happen whenever you can, as this move will clear chocolates AND rack up plenty of orders the player needs to win.