This is how you beat level 14 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 14 in no time!
- Clearing out all of the jellies in this level is much easier said than done. Level 14’s grid is shaped like a capital H, and is essentially divided into four separate quadrants only joined by a few rows in the middle.
- Level 14 was, in a previous version, completely covered in jelly. However, in recent updates, this level was changed so that the upper left and lower right quadrants are free of jelly.
- The creation of special candies is essential for success in level 14. Making striped candies will help knock out rows and columns of jellies, even when that means crossing one of the gaps in the middle or on the sides. Using horizontal striped candies in the middle of the board can wipe out up to seven jellies in one go, but don’t be shy about using them to get at fewer jellies in other areas of the board.
- In particular, target the grid’s corners with your special candies, as they are the most difficult to clear. Since each corner is basically just a 3×4 rectangle, it’s very hard to find matches, especially with six different colors in play. (Using a color bomb can help you out–just make sure to target whatever color covers the most jelly squares at the time to maximize your damage.)
- Try to maximize the available moves at the bottom of the board–cascading candies will sometimes clear jellies and working from the bottom will create more movement in the board!