This is how you beat Candy Crush level 130. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 130 in no time! To beat level 130 in Candy Crush Saga, you’ll need to collect 5 double striped candy combinations while scoring at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or less.
Candy Crush Level 130
- Your goal is to swap two striped candies 5 times. Normally the double striped candy combination is the least useful special candy combo in the game, but now you’re stuck with it. Think of this level like a buddy cop movie where you are the grizzled, world-weary detective temporarily partnered up with the crazy rookie.
- The level is shaped into a diagonally-oriented grid from the top left to the bottom right. This removes 16 squares from the usual square board. In addition, it also creates a number of corners that are difficult to make matches in, further complicating this level.
- Don’t waste moves on forming any other special candies besides striped candies. Wrapped candies will not help you here as they are not part of the level objective. Only create a regular old match of 3 if it is literally the only other match available to you on the board.
- You’re going to want to work from the bottom with matches that cause vertical blasts so that you can boost your chances of getting big matches. However, take this advice with a grain of salt. This level only consists of 5 colors of candy–every candy variety except the purple jujube. This means that cascades are more likely to occur, which is a double-edged sword: on one hand, cascades can make it easier to make opportunities for striped candy production, but on the other, they can also activate striped candies on their own and waste your hard work. Make cascades early, but stop when you have a striped candy or two to work with.
- If you already have a striped candy, you are going to want to work above and below it, so you can generate other striped candies. Work as closely as you possibly can to the striped candy you have already made to reduce the amount of work you will have to do in order to get the two of them adjacent to one another. They will only be useful if they are next to each other so that you can complete the combination.
- Note that creating a combination of a color bomb and a striped candy will not bring you any closer to completing the objectives of this level. Since a striped candy that is activated by the blast of another striped candy does not technically qualify as a “combo” move in and of itself, you will need to actually combine two striped candies by themselves to progress.
- Try to stay away from making matches in the corners. It is much more difficult to move candies into and out of corners than it is to move them around in the middle of the board. Concentrate your attention on the exact center of this level for the most freedom possible.