This is how you beat level 13 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 13 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 13 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In level 13, you’ll be required again to clear jelly squares, which cover 23 blocks of this grid. You’ll also need to accumulate at least 23,000 points, and you only have 21 turns to work with. Once again, you’ll need to remove multiple jelly squares each turn on average to win.
- Make sure that you’re focused on the jellies rather than on gaining points. Since you can’t win without removing all the jelly, that must be your number one concern.
- Level 13 is made significantly harder by the presence of four gaps in the board, all centered around the exact middle of the grid. The jelly is arranged diagonally around these gaps, so you’ll have to work around them to complete the objective. This will make removing the jelly in the very center much more difficult than usual.
- Form striped candies to overcome the gaps in the level. They will clear entire rows or columns of candy and completely ignore any gaps they encounter. Make sure you search the level for opportunities to match 4 candies together before making any matches of 3 or 5.
- If there aren’t enough moves in the top portions of the puzzle, shift your attention to the bottom. There, you can make matches that are more likely to create additional matches, leading to a cascading effect that will help you get rid of jelly all over the board. Bombs, though difficult to use effectively in the middle of the board, can help you create large cascades if used near the bottom.