© King.com Limited
- To beat level 123 in Candy Crush Saga, you must clear 36 jelly tiles while scoring at least 80,000 points all in under 35 moves.
- Start with making matches in the middle and not the sides. The side meringues keep the chocolate in check, and believe you, me, that is a fierce sweet! Most of the little jellies are in the middle anyway, so you might as well head on down there now, skipper.
- Clearing the blockers will give you more board space to make special candies with.
- You want to avoid clearing the meringue around the chocolates too early, as it spreads like wildfire. Wait to free the chocolate when you have matches and combos readily available so it will not overtake your board. If you keep these precautions in mind, you should have nothing to worry about from that darn ol’ chocolate.
- Use special candy combos to clear jelly fast while removing chocolate! Some good special candy combinations to use on this level include the striped candy + wrapped candy combo, the color bomb + striped candy combo, and the double wrapped candy combo.