© King.com Limited
- To beat level 117 in Candy Crush Saga, you must bring 2 hazelnut ingredients and 1 cherry ingredient to the bottom of the board while scoring at least 35,000 points in less than 30 moves.
- Ingredients can only be cleared in the middle 3 columns. It will be easiest if you move your ingredients into those columns as quickly as you can. Another trick is to reset your board until you get a your first ingredient to start in those columns.
- Vertical striped candies are very useful on this level as they can clear a path for your ingredients to get to the bottom. Also useful? Striped candy + wrapped candy combinations. These are great for clearing blockers and dropping ingredients to the bottom.
- Once you break through the meringues, the chocolate will start multiplying. Try to clear the chocolate in bursts so it does not multiply too much and overrun the map.
- Use as many striped candies and special candy combos as you can to clear several candies, chocolates, and meringues in one move. There’s a reason why they’re called “special” candies!