This is how you beat level 11 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 11 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 11 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- This level is the first ingredients level, in which the object is to move the cherry to the bottom of the board in 50 moves. You must also score a minimum of 1,000 points to move on to the next level, but this goal is almost pointless, as it’s virtually impossible not to get 1,000 points in 50 moves one way or another. Thus, you’ll have plenty of time to learn how to remove ingredients from the board.
- To remove an ingredient from the level, simply remove candies underneath it to move the ingredient to the bottom of the board. Once the ingredient reaches the last row, it will automatically drop out, earning you additional points in the process.
- Striped candies are very useful in this level. The vertically striped candies are especially helpful in clearing a path under the cherry, as they will cause the ingredient to drop all the way down to the bottom immediately. Keep a watchful eye out for any chances to make a horizontal match of 4 in order to create more striped candies like these.
- Bombs are useful, but much less so than vertically striped candies. Still, they can be used to create cascades if you’re unable to make any vertically striped candies.
- Keep in mind that your goal is to move the cherry to the bottom, so plan your moves so that the matches you make will help you achieve this. If you manage to remove the cherry quickly, you could rack up an absurd amount of points in Sugar Crush. This is your chance to get a three-star rating, if you haven’t already!