© King.com Limited
- To beat level 104 in Candy Crush Saga, you must clear 18 jelly squares in under 35 turns while scoring at least 65,000 points.
- Candy bombs will rain from above throughout the course of the level. Remove the bombs quickly as they fall. You may only get one chance to remove them, so do it when you see the chance. Don’t focus so much on the jelly that you don’t miss a bomb by accident!
- There are many meringues on this level and, while they may be easy to destroy, they take up a lot of board-space. Get them out of the way to more easily form special candies.
- Those notorious licorice swirls absorb the blasts from striped candies, rendering them ineffective. If you take them out of the picture your special candies will do more damage. Remove the licorice and then focus on making combos and special candies to take out the jelly quickly.
- The best combos to make are striped + wrapped and color bomb + striped. As always, color bombs are the best at everything in this game and you should always use them.