© King.com Limited
- To beat level 103 in Candy Crush Saga, you must clear 41 jelly tiles in under 25 moves while scoring at least 100,000 points.
- Clear the chocolate first. There are only 5 chocolates at the beginning of this level. If you get rid of them right away you don’t need to worry about them multiplying or taking over the board.
- Remember that you can get a new board as many times as you want as long as you haven’t used your first move. Simply exit and reopen the level until you get a good board.
- Keep an eye out for the bomb on this level. There is generally 1 bomb that you will see in the column with the teleporter in it. Try to plan a couple moves in advance where the bomb will fall and how to clear it right away.
- Use striped candies and special candy combos. Since you have limited moves on this level, you should use as many striped candies and special candy combos as you can get. A color bomb + striped candy can usually help you beat this level in 1-2 moves.