Quantcast

Which is more difficult: level 147 or 65?

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Jelly Levels Which is more difficult: level 147 or 65?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

vs.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Candy Crusher.
    KLC74
    Participant

65!!! This level took me such a long time to beat… I finally ended up doing it without boosters (I guess I got lucky) but I will never go back to replay it…

hockey97
    Participant

I agree. 65 was one of the hardest levels I’ve played. After failing several times I broke down and boughta bunch of boosters to beat it

Chatsky
    Participant

147 was really tough. My only advice for beating it is try to make every move pop at least two jellys. Three or more is ideal, but try not to waste moves if they only pop one jelly or no jellys at all. If you can’t make any moves that pop jellys, then I guess you have to go for it.

inthesky
    Participant

I think its safe to say that they are both incredibly difficult levels…lol

Yabba91
    Participant

Since 65 is said to be the most difficult level i think that it is the most difficult

g-g-gea
    Participant

They are both hard, but you have more room and space to create special candy combinations in level 147, helping you to clear the board more effectively.

magikarpetride
    Participant

I’m with Gea, I don’t think there’s much that can compete with 65 for overall frustration. I hate that damn chocolate so much, no meringue can compare.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.