Quantcast

Vertical Candy Tip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    magikarpetride
    Participant

I see this kind of tip everywhere, especially here: “Just make a lot of vertically striped candies! You’ll be fine!” This is sort of true, but not always. If there are resistant blockers in the bottom row, like a licorice X or double layer of meringue, the ingredient will just fall onto the blocker, and then you have almost no way to remove that last obstacle. Happens to me way too often.

Use your special candies scrupulously, people! Make deliberate moves and don’t get too hasty. Thinking ahead is what separates us from the animals.

packoftaks
    Participant

That’s so true! And these guides are always like “make a striped candy + color bomb combo” like I can just make one of those every time! Who writes these things?

The key is to play your best, work hard, and strategize around those blockers. Blockers can really ruin a rewarding day of candy crush 🙁

magikarpetride
    Participant

Honestly, I rarely find blockers to be problematic as often as the shape of the level itself, except in ingredient levels especially. That’s probably why I’m so sensitive to the whole “just use a vertical” thing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.