Quantcast

Suggested moves–great or out to get you?

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Tips Suggested moves–great or out to get you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

What do you think of the Candy Crush flashing suggested moves you get? Are they usually useful or do you feel that the game is just trying to get you to waste a move?

hockey97
    Participant

I think that as players become more experienced they slowly learn to disregard the suggested moves (at least I did). When the amount of moves you have for levels become more limited the further you get, the suggested moves are definitely a waste, especially if they are telling you to only make a match of three.

Tom Ford
    Participant

I recommend always going against the suggested moves. I find that there will always be a better move to make, and even if it is still a match of 3 there will be moves that can benefit you in the long run.

CCSaga
    Participant

I think it is a fine feature for the first few levels to help beginners get situated with the game, but once a player has made it beyond the first few levels the game should either get rid of the suggested moves altogether or at least make the timer on them a bit longer. There is nothing more distracting than when a move gets suggested while you are purposely waiting a while to scan the whole board for possibilities

Chatsky
    Participant

There should be a feature to turn off these hints…or at least have them turn off once you reach a certain level. If you’ve made it so far, King should know that you don’t need help making simple three candy matches anymore

jacoby
    Participant

Its funny. I loved the suggested moves when i first started playing candy crush, because it gave you a feel for the game and showed you how to look for matches… but now, its just so redundant. especially since i know how to make much better combos than a simple 3 piece candy match

solzillan
    Participant

I agree with Chatsky. They don’t need to comepletely get rid of them on the later levels, but should at least offer an option to shut them off in the menu, or turn them back on.

packoftaks
    Participant

I kind of like that the suggested moves give horrible suggestions. With the lack of multiplayer, they’re the only thing standing in the way of a hot move. Think of yourself as Jordan holding the rock to take to pound town, and the blinking candies like the pitiful waves of a defender. THEN YOU GO PAST THE HANDS AND BUST THE RIM LIKE YOU CAUGHT IT SMOKING IN A NON-SMOKING ZONE! Candy Crush.

g-g-gea
    Participant

When first starting out, I thought the suggested moves were helpful, but not when i was starting to move up. In higher and more difficult levels I use my own moves and ignore the suggested moves.

Joe
    Keymaster

The suggested moves typically recommend the more basic and obvious moves. If you really want to succeed on the higher levels, then you need to be more creative and think up some moves of your own.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.