Quantcast

Play with special candies in mind?

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Tips Play with special candies in mind?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KLC74
    Participant

Do you guys find that you play with making special candies in mind? Or do you find that every time you make a special candy it was either an on the spot decision or luck?

Tom Ford
    Participant

I never really plan for special candies, but it is more that if I notice i can make one then i will try to make one.

Chatsky
    Participant

I think you should always plan for special candies. Especially when the levels start getting REALLLY difficult, you are going to need all the crushing ability you can get. I typically always shoot for the striped candies simply because they are easy to make. Though if you can get better, than why not go for it?

inthesky
    Participant

I always just play, and if somehow I end up making a special candy then I try to make more. Normally it just happens randomly for me

hancok2020
    Participant

I like to play randomly, but if I see that i might be able to make special candies because i see a group of candy then i’ll definitely do it.

wilcox44
    Participant

I always try to play with special candies in mind, but for some reason it seems harder to try to make them and easier to let the opportunities to present themselves

g-g-gea
    Participant

I typically try to continue to scan the board for possible special candy combinations. I try not to focus too much on it but i also do not want to let a color bomb or striped candy go!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.