Quantcast

Level 161 Tricks!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

This is a tricky level–got any tips to help?

Chatsky
    Participant

161 is definitely a tough level. Having beaten it a few times, I recommend searching for matches on the sides and at the bottoms first. This will work better than looking from the top downwards. Remove the licorice locked candy to get more candies down. Also, there are 3 chocolate fountains with double jelly. Make matches by the fountains and keep track of which chocolate pieces have jelly.

Use a wrapped candy to take out the hardest pieces of jelly on the far left and near the chocolate fountains.

hancok2020
    Participant

Everything Chatsky said! That is just about the same way I ended up beating it

solzillan
    Participant

Try to make jelly fish combos with other special candies, I’m pretty sure most jelly fish combos target candies in the jellies, and will make it easier to clear them

packoftaks
    Participant

Chatsky is so good at this game. I wonder who he is. Probably a senator. Or maybe even a lady senator!

You have to make combinations at the bottom of the level to make those sweet cascades to happen. Those can be great for racking up points.

magikarpetride
    Participant

Because we all know lady senators are just sitting around all day playing Candy Crush, amirite?

But yeah, cascades bro. That’s the way to go in every single jelly level.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.