Quantcast

Hardest Special Candy?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chatsky
    Participant

What special candy would you guys say is the hardest to get? Or that you get the least frequently? Although some require more crushes than others to make, for example, I feel as though I end up making more wrapped candies than color bombs.

jacoby
    Participant

I think that color bombs are the hardest to make, so I would agree with you. Five in a row is always a little more difficult than the L shape

wilcox44
    Participant

They’re all pretty hard to make in general, i just hope that a chance will randomly present itself

Yabba91
    Participant

The hardest special candy is the wrapped candy because i feel like there are never any moments where there are a bunch of candies together to make an L shape

Yabba91
    Participant

all special candies are hard to get, i always end up succumbing to the reccomended combo

g-g-gea
    Participant

I agree, they are all hard to make! I try to focus on which special candy would help me most in the level. If i know the wrapped candy will not benefit me I will try to create a striped candy and so on.

packoftaks
    Participant

I have a hard time making the wrapped candies. They’re the only candy with plastic on it. The rest are just naked candies. So it’s like, why are you even here? Are you saying I should eat plastic? And I can’t get past that.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by packoftaks.
    Joe
    Keymaster

I hate making wrapped candies. It’s hard enough making horizontal and vertical matches, I don’t need to worry about making matches in a “L” shape.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.