Quantcast

Gameplay strategy: careful or random?

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Tips Gameplay strategy: careful or random?

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

How far ahead do you plot out moves? Do you play Candy Crush the way you do chess? Or do you throw more caution into the wind and go on a move-by-move basis? Which is the better strategy?

Jason Boit
    Participant

I feel as though plotting out moves is the better and more expert method to go about beating a level, but by no means do I use it. Usually i just scan the board and do it on a move-by-move basis. Do most people settle for these two strategies, or does anybody have additional ones that work for them?

Tom Ford
    Participant

I find that I always start levels out playing random and then once patterns begin to form I plan my moves out more carefully. So kind of a combination of both, and not strictly one or the other

Chatsky
    Participant

I would like to play it in a more thought out fashion, but the suggested moves always throw me off because I feel obligated to follow them. I think the suggestions come much too fast to really play it like chess

jacoby
    Participant

It switches off for me, i always start out a new level playing random, but unless i get it quickly i end up playing a very planned out game before long. Especially if i get stuck on a level- then every move is crucial

hancok2020
    Participant

I agree that it switches off, but not so much per level as per move. Sometimes i’ll go on little sprees of randomness and then when i see something good happening i’ll plan out my moves a little more so i can make use of it

wilcox44
    Participant

It really depends on the level for me. If its an easy level than i normally just cruise through it after a few tries with random moves

lightning
    Participant

I definitely try to plan out moves when I’m stuck, but I find that I usually pass a level I’m stuck on when I zone out and focus on something else, just making moves kind of randomly or visually.

Rich
    Keymaster

The best way to play is with a sound plan. You should also remain calm at all times. After all, it’s only a game. No reason to go and throw phones.

Joe
    Keymaster

You’ve got to have a plan, especially when you start to get to the higher levels. When you only have 15 or 12 moves at your disposal, you need to be as careful as you can.

g-g-gea
    Participant

Try to come up with a plan to efficiently collect/remove what is required in the beginning. This way when you are running out of moves, hopefully the board will be set up nicely so you can pass the level.

magikarpetride
    Participant

The bigger moves you make, the quicker you get done. That’s my rule of thumb, and it’s been working okay for me.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.