Quantcast

Favorite special candy combination?

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Special Candies Favorite special candy combination?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

Love combining a freckle candy + a striped candy–but what’s your preferred combination?

hockey97
    Participant

Combining two striped candies is always fun

hockey97
    Participant

I also love the chocolate balls simply for that lightning effect when you clear them. It is tough to get 5 in a row though

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by hockey97.
    CCSaga
    Participant

The striped candy + color bomb combo is no doubt the best. This combo honestly dominates the board and looks super cool while doing it.

solzillan
    Participant

Striped candy and jelly fish… soooo helpful for the jelly levels! For those that haven’t made one yet, it makes three candies in jellies into additional striped candies, super helpful for clearing out tough jellies

wilcox44
    Participant

Definitely the color bomb and the jelly fish, it makes sets off a chain reaction that makes 12 jelly fish in total

packoftaks
    Participant

I don’t like combining two striped candies. The blast looks like a T, which is the first letter of a medication I try not to think about any more… Oh no…

Rich
    Keymaster

No question about it, the color bomb plus a striped candy is the best. (Aside from the color bomb plus a color bomb)

Joe
    Keymaster

Striped candy and jelly fish make for a killer combination. I love jelly fish levels!

magikarpetride
    Participant

I can’t stand jelly fish, nothing gets me more annoyed than random candy removal. Give me a good old-fashioned striped+wrapped combo any time.

Rich
    Keymaster

Are you kidding me? When you use them right, Jelly fish are way easier to use than some combos.

magikarpetride
    Participant

are you calling me out, rich

Enlighten me, then. Am I just not combining them right? And color bombs don’t count, everything is good with one of those.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.