Quantcast

Candy Crush Cheats.Unlimited Lives,Boosters,and Gold

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Saga Level Help Candy Crush Cheats.Unlimited Lives,Boosters,and Gold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Natalie Bilodeau
    Participant

Hello guys and girls.To make this as short as possible,yes there is an amazing package that gives

you unlimited,lives,boosters,and gold.It only works for a computer but it auto syncs to your facebook.

By that I mean lets say you are on level 200 on your phone or other device,you can then hop on your pc

use the unlimited package,get to level 220,and then you would be on level 220 on your other device.That

is what most of us do,we play normal on our devices,if we get stuck or just want to get the high score

and have some fun,then we jump on our computer,use the package,beat whatever and get the high score,then

go back to playing normal on our other device,or you can play it all on your computer,its up to you

I made a live video of me using this package to prove to you and anyone who may have any kinda doubts

that it works great and people are loving it.So watch the video and my email is in the video description!

So once you watch the youtube video,grab my email in the video description and email me anytime for more

information.Below is what you get with the package and my LIVE VIDEO and email are right above that so check

them out.LIVE VIDEO–>http://bit.do/CandyCrushPackageLiveVideo

My Email- nataliebilodeau85@gmail.com

Unlimited Gold

Unlimited Lives

Unlimited Lollipops

Unlimted Red Gloves

Unlimited Teeth

Start level with 5 extra moves

Start level with 1 multi-colored candy

Start level with 1 coconut wheel

Start level with 1 paint brush

Start the level with fish candy

Start Every Level with 1 Striped Candy and 1 Wrapped Candy

On levels with Time Bomb Candy,Start those levels with Unlimited Time Adder

Unlimited Bumble Gum Troll-Once you get to level 156

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.