Quantcast

Board Reset Cheat (mobile only)

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Cheats Board Reset Cheat (mobile only)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

At candycrushworld, our favorite cheat is the board reset. If you are playing any untimed level, you can reset your board on mobile devices.

To do so, select the level, study the board–if the moves don’t seem good for completing the goal objective, quit out of the level (before making any move) and reselect it. When you do, you’ll have a whole new board with new moves!

Candy Crush
    Participant

This cheat is awesome. Considering that a large part of beating levels depends on whether you are given a good board or not, this cheat works great and is a serious time saver.

KLC74
    Participant

It’s funny, because I actually did this cheat by accident one day and have used it all the time since then

jacoby
    Participant

This is cool, but even if a board starts out with a really good layout it could always revert the second new candies start to drop down

wilcox44
    Participant

I disagree jacoby, I think that if you’re given a good board at the start then you can set the stage for the rest of the level

magikarpetride
    Participant

Jacoby has a good point. In CCS and most other tile matching games, even the really good ones, you can’t depend on good candies to populate the board once you get going. This strategy works much better for some levels than others.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.