These Candy Crush level 99 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 99 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 99 is to clear 9 jellies in 20 moves and score at least 65,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 99 Cheats
- The goal of level 99 is to clear 9 jellies in 20 moves and score at least 65,000 points.
© King.com Limited
- This level is going to be difficult in the beginning, but you should start by making simple matches of three that are adjacent to the licorice and meringue blockers to chip away at them.
- While you are clearing the blockers, keep an eye out for the opportunity to clear the candy bombs.
- You don’t want to wait too long to clear the candy bombs, because you never know how many moves it will take to clear one, and if it explodes you will lose the level.
- Once you gain some ground on the blockers, making special candies should be easier.
- Make horizontal striped candies to clear whole rows of blockers and vertical striped candies to clear whole columns.
- If the group of blockers in the middle isn’t too organized into columns or rows, wrapped candies are a good method to blast away an entire area.
- If you happen to make a color bomb, try to hold off on using it until you can match it with another special candy.
- If you don’t think you can match it with a special candy, and you want to use it, match it with the color candy that fills most of the licorice squares or jelly squares.
- Remember that Odus and Moon Struck are the best way to beat Dreamworld levels.
- Match the specific color candy to set off Moon Struck and clear the board of two colors to make matches and combos more easily.
- If you are still having trouble, or want to see these tips in action, check out the walkthrough video found below!