These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 93 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 93 of Candy Crush Dreamworld. The goal of level 93 is to clear 49 jelly squares in 25 moves and get at least 130,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 93 Cheats
- The object of this level is to eliminate 49 jelly squares in 25 moves or less scoring 130,000 points or more.
© King.com Limited
- The licorice might look menacing, but it isn’t too hard to clear.
- When the licorice is organized in rows and columns in the beginning, striped candies are super effective for clearing large amounts of them.
- Once the licorice becomes mixed up and spread out as you make matches, use your special candies wisely!
- Striped candies are not very effective at clearing licorice when they are spread out, but bombs–especially color bombs–are.
- Save your striped candies for removing jelly. Try to remove as many licorice blockers as you can. Color bombs are your best bet!
- If you cant move one close enough, use the color bomb to clear a specific color candy that is next to the most licorice.
- This should help by setting off a chain reaction. Combining bombs is also a smart strategy but it might tip Odus off the moon scale so keep and eye on him.
- Remember to keep Odus balanced! Using too many special candies in a row could put the owl in danger causing him to tip over and the game to end.
- Fill up the Moon Struck meter as quickly as possible to trigger a one color moon struck. This will make Odus happy and will you will have a better chance at removing him from the game briefly so you can remove some blockers in the process.
- If you make matches of three, make sure that they are clearing either licorice or jelly squares. You only have 25 moves, so making pointless matches of three will be a huge waste of moves.