These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 235 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 235 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 235 is to clear all the jelly in 30 moves and get at least 150,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 235 Cheats
- Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 235 requires you to clear all the jellies in only 30 moves.
- In addition to that, you will also need to score a whopping 150,000 points.
- Unfortunately, a large percent of the those jellies are buried underneath three-layered meringues.
- Because of this, it is imperative that you use your first few moves to make matches close to the meringues.
- As you do this, not only will you clear some of the top jellies, but you will also begin to clear out meringue blockers.
- Don’t forget, all it takes to damage or clear a meringue is to make an adjacent match alongside of it.
- As you plow through the meringues towards the bottom, the board will begin to open up.
- When the board if more open, you can create more special candies.
- Those special candies can then be used to finish off any remaining meringues or clearing of jellies.
- When possible, use striped candies and wrapped candies to rid attack rows, columns and clusters of pesky meringues and jellies.
- But remember, the most important thing to look for is the special candy combos.
- For instance, a color bomb plus a striped candy will decimate this level.
- The color bomb plus a striped candy’s effect will stretch across the entire level in every direction, hitting a great deal of jellies.
- As a much needed plus, keep in mind the always useful mystery eggs that sit below in the bottom half of the level.
- After you reach them, clear them and use what ever candies you find in them to create whatever special candy combos you can.
- Remember though, at times, the mystery eggs will throw blockers at you!
- As you go about your business, keep in mind that you need to look after Odus the Owl.
- Odus the Owl is kept balanced on his perch by making matches of the two colors shown beside him.
- Remember, once you reach moonstruck, Odus’s balancing colors will change which means you will have to adjust your matches as well.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch how this player beat Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 235 and see if you can follow along.