These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 233 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 233 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 233 is to clear all the jelly in 15 moves and get at least 100,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 233 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 233 doesn’t give you many moves to work with, so you need to be pretty cautious with each move you make.
- In order to beat this level, you’ll need to work from the left side of the screen. Therefore, your first priority should be reaching the left side of the screen. You can’t forget about the right side altogether, but the right side is easier to clear once the left opens up.
- To get over to the left side, you’ll need to take care of the blockers in your way. Focus on breaking the meringue squares at the bottom of the right board. They are two-layered, so they shouldn’t be too difficult to deal with. Simply make a match with the candies above to clear the meringues.
- Once these blockers are removed, the candies on the left side will be available to work with.
- When on the left side, start opening the mystery candies. Be warned: the mystery candies contain blockers like chocolate squares and licorice swirls. But the potential striped and wrapped candies are well worth the risk.
- Once you’ve opened up some of the mystery candies, start using the special candies to your advantage. You’ll need to use special candies if you plan to beat Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 233. Special candies are effective jelly killers, which is necessary in a level filled with two-hit jellies.
- Special candies will also save you a lot of moves. Be on the lookout for special candy combos. For instance, if you get a wrapped candy and a striped candy from the mystery candies, then mix them together for a powerful combo. The resulting blast will clear a lot of space on the board and save you a ton of moves.
- Striped candies are also good tools for clearing candies and jellies on both side of the screen. If you hop around too much between each side, then you’re probably wasting your moves.
- You’re going to need to be a Moon Struck master Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 233. Not only will it score you some serious points, but it will clear away lots of single jellies!
- Luckily there are only four colored candies on the board, so making matches for Moon Struck will be a whole lot easier.