These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 232 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 232 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 232 is to collect 5 striped + striped candy combinations in 35 moves and get at least 30,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 232 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- When playing Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 232, you need to take things slow from the first move. Planning a few moves in advance is essential.
- This is a level that’s dependent on gathering special candy combos. You can imagine that with Odus in the mix, Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 232 will be much more difficult than the regular version of the level.
- The only major difference between the versions, besides Odus, is that in the Dreamworld, you only have 35 moves to fill all 5 orders. Before, you had 50. You’ll have to move a lot faster.
- As before, there will be five mystery candies in the very center of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 232. You can use these right away–there’s a good chance more than one of them will be a striped candy. If you can combine two of them early, you’ll get a head start on your orders.
- Remember, your orders are to combine striped candies, not just collect individual striped candies.
- You’ll need to expand the playing field as much as you can to make room for creating the 10 minimum striped candies you need. Target the meringue squares right away to make more room.
- Try to dig your way to the bottom and expose the central candy bomb. Destroying these bombs is very important, although you have 25 moves until they detonate.
- Bombs are remarkably useful for meringue removal. Wrapped candies can be used to clear out a specific area quickly.
- Don’t combine striped candies and wrapped bombs! In fact, any striped combo that isn’t with another striped candy is a waste of time. Stay focused on the main objective.
- Once the board opens up sufficiently, you’ll have enough room to create more striped candies and combine them. However, by this time, you’ll have to be more careful of Odus. Setting off a striped candy in the first few turns is safe, since hitting a row full of meringue won’t tip Odus. Setting one off in a row that’s full of candy is much more dangerous.
- Wait until the Moon Struck hits, then fill as many orders as you can before Odus gets back. You only have a few turns of respite, but if you create enough striped candies in advance, you’ll be fine.