These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 219 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 219 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 219 is to clear 21 jellies in 24 moves and get at least 40,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 219 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 219 looks a lot more difficult than it really is. Sure, you need to clear 21 jellies in only 24 moves, but this shouldn’t be a problem if you’re careful.
- You first priority should be the column of jellies in the middle of the board. The best way to deal with these jellies is to use them to your advantage. Simply make matches with the jellies in the center. With three columns, it shouldn’t be too hard to make some basic matches and clear up some space.
- Make your matches at the top of the jelly columns. This will provide new spaces for candies to appear in. These new candies can be used in to open up more jellies.
- Notice the color of these jellies? They are a bit darker, which means they take two hits instead of one. You’ll have to make every move count if you want to clear these jellies effectively.
- Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 219 isn’t only about clearing jellies. You need to keep an eye on your points as well. Scoring 40,000 points might sound easy, but your limited moves makes that goal much more difficult.
- A great way to rack up some points is to use special candies and special candy combinations. They are also great tools for clearing jellies. If you have trouble clearing the jellies, try to use horizontal striped candies from either side of the board. Special candies will also save you some moves. You can take out multiple jellies with just one move.
- Making striped candies are your best bet, but color bombs and wrapped candies will do a good job as well. If you can, try to combine a wrapped candy with a striped one. This move will plow through all of the jellies you need to clear.
- Finally, Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 219 is a lot easier if you use Odus to your advantage. We know the deal with Odus: increase his bar by making smart matches. Once it’s full, Odus will use Moon Struck.
- Moon Struck will not only rack up a ton of points, but it will also clear up some space to craft special candies. If you’re having trouble getting those last few jellies, then Moon Struck might be the best option for you.