These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 218 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 218 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 218 is to clear 4 jellies in 22 moves and get at least 10,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 218 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- You’ll need to be pretty resourceful if you want to beat Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 218. There may only be 4 jellies to take care of, but these 4 jellies are hard hit via conventional methods. It doesn’t help that you only have 22 moves to use in this level. Make sure to think before making each move!
- The first thing you need to do is focus on the jellies. Of the jellies, you need to focus first on the jelly square between the top half of the screen and the bottom half. Opening up this jelly will make it easier to access the other jellies. It’s also important because it encases a vertical striped candy.
- The middle vertical striped candy can be used to open up the other jellies below.
- The only way to deal with the first jelly is to use a vertical striped candy. Create some vertical striped candies on the top board and use them to access the jellies below. You can use other special candies as well, but striped candies are the easiest to make.
- This may be asking a lot, but you need to be able to make special candy combinations in order to beat Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 218. Specifically, you’ll want to mix together a color bomb and a striped candy. The color bomb and striped candy combination is by far the most effective special candy combination for this level.
- Matching a color bomb with a striped candy will cause all of the corresponding candies to become active striped candies. Not only does this clear tons of space, but it will make quick work of the jellies at the bottom of the board. Once the jellies are clear, it’s just a matter of collecting the rest of the points.
- It’s better to use Odus when dealing with Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 218.We know the deal with Odus by now: increase his bar by making matches. Once it’s full, Odus will use Moon Struck.
- Moon Struck is a powerful tool. It will not only rack up a ton of points, but it will also clear a ton of space for you. If you’re having trouble clearing up the last of those jellies, then Moon Struck might be the best option for you.