These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 206 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 206 of Dreamworld. The objective of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 206 is to collect 5 color bombs in 25 moves and get 25,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 206 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- We hope you love color bombs, because Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 206 is all about them!
- To pass this board, you will need to collect a grand total of 5 color bombs.
- Luckily for you, Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 206 has graciously supplied you with three of them.
- You can find the three color bombs at the bottom of the board.
- Unfortunately, each is blocked by two multi-layed meringues and a licorice swirl.
- Oh, and the color bomb is locked up in jelly!
- Begin the board by making adjacent matches alongside the many blockers so that you can clear them out.
- This may take you some time, so it will be in your best interest to form special candies to assist you.
- Due to the board’s oddly placed breaks, it will be difficult.
- But it will be well worth the effort.
- Well placed wrapped candies will help you damage the blockers on both sides, so it is advisable that you try this first.
- Remember, vertically striped candies are great but there effect gets swallowed once they hit a licorice swirl.
- Once you have created a path to the color bombs, free them from the jelly and activate them.
- Once they are gone from the board, it will be your job to create two more color bombs.
- Do this by creating matches on the bottom half of the board.
- The bottom half of the board is better as it does not have the odd breaks like the top half.
- You can also ignore any other tempting opportunities to create other special candies.
- This rule is especially true when it comes to potential match-4’s as they are best served to created color bombs.
- Of course, it is always important to keep an eye on your friendly owl friend.
- Odus the Owl will need to be kept balanced on his perch at all time.
- To keep him balanced you will need to evenly make matches of the two shown colors.
- Keep this in mind when you are frantically trying to make matches of 5.
- Once you reach moonstruck, Odus the Owl will need two new color to keep him balanced on his perch.