These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 203 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 203 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 203 is to clear 27 jellies in 25 moves and get 55,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 203 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Nothing whatsoever has changed about Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 203 in its transition to the Dreamworld. You can use the same basic strategies you did back then all over again.
- The exception, of course, is that Odus is here now. You’ll need to be slightly more careful with your special candy usage if you want the owl to remain balanced.
- The first thing to consider about Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 203 is its shape. This is a complex design for a board, with lots of breaks between rows and columns that will create lots of problems for you. The most obvious of these are the four 3×3 corner sections. You won’t need to do much of anything in the top two, but the bottom ones may prove useful.
- However, you should concentrate your attention on the clear center of the board. It’s covered with jelly. This is where the majority of your moves should be so you can remove all the jelly.
- If there are no moves in the center, you can make moves in the bottom left and right corners to move the candies around and create new opportunities.
- The most important moves you can make are those that will break the four licorice Xs. They are blocking striped candies from the rest of the board. If you can use these candies, your jelly removal will be a lot easier. Always look for ways to break any remaining licorice before moving on.
- Of course, we know the best way to get rid of lots of jelly at once. Combining special candies will wreak havoc on the board of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 203 and help you round up those tough jelly squares. We recommend going with the classic wrapped and striped combo to get rid of some licorice, too, while you’re at it.
- Don’t overlook the lesser-known combos, though. A simple wrapped-wrapped combo will be quite powerful in a contained chunk of jelly like this. It can also get rid of a bit of licorice if necessary.
- Through it all, you’ll have to keep a sharp eye on Odus off to the side. If you notice him getting too far over to one side of the moon, push him back over. If you avoid making matches intentionally with the colors shown on the meter, you’ll be fine.
- In fact, you should really fill up the meter as quickly as you can. Triggering a Moon Struck will remove plenty of jelly and make special candy creation much easier for a while. While Odus is gone, you can also set off those special candy combos without fear.