These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 202 cheats and tips will show you how to beat level 202 of Dreamworld. The objective of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 202 is to collect 25 color bombs in 20 moves and get 30,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 202 Cheats
- Not much has been changed in level 202 compared to its original version, which is a good thing. You’ll be able to employ all of the same strategies you used to beat that level.
- The biggest difference here is that you used to have 50 moves to work with. Now you have less than half of that number, which is a big problem. Hopefully, you’ve learned a little something about conserving moves in that time.
- You may start off with a bit of good luck when the candies drop down from the top of the screen. Since the level doesn’t begin filled with candy already, there’s a good chance the falling candy will land so that one or two matches will be made automatically. This can result in meringue removal before the first turn.
- If any meringue is removed like this, concentrate on that section of the board right away. This hole will be the start of your meringue blitz, in which you will remove all meringue from the board.
- Another good thing about this level is that the meringue is only single-layered, so it will only need to be hit once to vanish. Look for matches that hug the sides of the meringue so remove as much of it as possible with a single move.
- Meringue removal is important because it will allow you to access the color bombs that are trapped under marmalade. Collecting these special candies is essential for your success in this level.
- You might be tempted to simply match a few color bombs with each other to remove all candies from the board at once. This would collect every bomb, but it’s a poor strategy (though it will definitely help you get to 30,000 points). Unfortunately, there aren’t quite enough bombs on the screen to begin with to fill all of your orders.
- The simplest way to beat Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 202 is to use the color bombs one at a time. If you collect three or even four of them one after another, you’ll be able to reduce the board to only a few colors.
- Once the board is made up of only three colors, it’s simple to make more color bombs. You might even notice that some color bombs are made naturally by cascades, so you don’t have to waste another turn making them.
If you’re more of a visual learner, watch this person play Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 202 and try to follow along.