These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 201 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 201 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 201 is to clear 71 jellies in in 24 moves and get 135,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 201 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- The first thing you’ll notice about Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 201 is that it’s totally covered in jelly squares. All but a few of them are double-layered jellies too, so you definitely have your work cut out for you.
- Make sure that you take careful note of the precise shape of this level. The board is almost a simple 9×9 square, but with one big difference. The two bottom corners are separated from the rest of the board. You’ll have to use special candies to hit those corners, as they’re only 2×2 squares.
- Fortunately, the corners only have one layer of jelly on them. You won’t need to hit them multiple times.
- Your first moves should be ones that hit several squares of meringue at once. Each meringue has four layers, so every square with a meringue blocker will need to be targeted five times to clear it of blockers and a single layer of jelly.
- Initially, you’ll want to make matches that are adjacent to as many meringue squares as possible. Vertical matches on the left and right sides or horizontal matches on the bottom are top priority.
- The reason destroying the meringue is so important is that there are color bombs trapped behind these blockers. Once you have access to these candies, you can unleash a much greater amount of destruction on the board of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 201.
- Look for chances to make striped candies as soon as you can. These candies will either hit multiple meringue blockers or destroy marmalade. Horizontal candies are more helpful to begin with than vertical ones, since they can remove 2-4 layers of meringue in a single shot.
- Be careful not to destroy the color bombs in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 201 before you can use them. They’re much too valuable to be set off randomly. You may want to keep the marmalade in place until the bombs are exposed so you can free them and then use them immediately.
- Color bombs should ideally be used as part of special candy combos. There’s so much jelly to deal with here that almost any combo will be effective, though. Our recommendation, as always, is to combine the color bombs with striped candies. This will eliminate jellies from all across the board.
- Remember, color bombs and striped candies are not the only ways to eliminate the jelly from the isolated corners. You can also use a Moon Struck to get rid of two colors from the board. This will also get rid of Odus, who makes things way more complicated than they need to be.
Tags: candy crush dreamworld