These Candy Crush level 195 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 195 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 195 is to collect two striped/wrapped candies, two striped/striped candies, and score 20,000 points in 30 moves or less.
© King.com Limited
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 195 Cheats
- In Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 195 it’s important to keep your wits close and a weapon closer. What weapon? Why candies of course! If tossed at a high enough velocity, even little sweet treats can become a deadly weapon on par with a knife bullet shot from an experimental knife gun. There was only like 5 of those made, tops.
- The keen observer will notice the board is fairly clogged up with licorice X and licorice swirl blockers. That is a no no if I’ve ever heard one, personally. For the first part of the level, the player should aim to clear these blockers using matches or special candies as much as they can to get to the wrapped candies hidden inside.
- If the player can make two wrapped candy + striped candy combinations, they’ve won the level. Simple as that! For this reason, the two pre-set wrapped candies are very valuable tools for finishing the level requirements. Try as best as you can to extract them from their licorice-y prison. Even better than your best. Candy Crush Saga is a game of 110%, soldier, and don’t you forget it!
- While this may seem queer to consider, the best path to victory may be in fact to destroy the wrapped candies before you can use them. Impossible, you say! Nay, probably and equally likely, chum. For the blockers on this level are going to give you quite a run for your money before you can bring the wrapped candies all the way to an area with a striped candy in it.
- Instead, it may make more sense to use a Moon Struck bonus and shake the level up as soon as possible. This will likely destroy the wrapped candies, preventing their use, but it will also reduce the number of candy colors on the board by one. Less candy colors on the board means it will be easier to form new special candies. With the blockers destroyed by the explosion, as well, the Moon Struck bonus should also leave you plenty of room on the board to work your magic. Now work it, girl.
- Don’t let the moon scale tip too far to one side or Odus will fall off and hit his dumb owl face.